I want you to ask yourself…
Are you the type of person who can benefit from coaching? Perhaps. If any of these apply to you, then the answer is a definite “YES.”
- You’ve tried every diet and nothing seems to work…
- You find yourself lacking motivation…
- You find yourself spinning your wheels…
- You just can’t figure out why you’re not progressing…
- You feel like you stress eat and can’t make yourself stop…
- You feel addicted to sugar/food and don’t know how to talk about it…
- You’re trying to get to that next level but can’t push past that final plateau that’s got you stuck…
If any of those apply to you, it’s time to consider letting someone else take the reins. Let me be your guide.
Hi, I’m Daniel.
I’d love to be your coach.
Whether you want to lose 25+ pounds this summer or just drop a few to look good at the beach, one thing is true…
The only way to get this whole “diet thing” right once and for all is to learn how to build a new lifestyle.
Designing a new lifestyle requires full integration of body, mind, and, most importantly, habit.
It requires daily practice, day after day after day…which is really difficult to maintain.
Without anyone holding you accountable, it’s so easy to give up.
That’s why I’m here. To coach you to transformation.
Briefly, some of the main advantages of coaching are:
- Knowledge/Expertise – This is (hopefully) the main reason people hire a coach. The person you’re hiring has a high level of expertise with the given subject, and can leverage that knowledge to your benefit. In the case of Evolution Coaching, you’ll train the habit of eating healthily day after day, meal after meal; you’ll get in better shape; you’ll build confidence and develop a new mindset–a growth mindset, that’s constantly striving for improvement, instead of focusing on faults. I teach my clients all of this.
- Extrinsic Motivation – Simply put, you work harder and perform better when someone else is helping you. Coaches in particular have this effect because they are actively pushing you to reach within yourself for more. The combination of motivation, compassion, and seriousness always leads to greater progress and better results. Without fail.
- Accountability – By FAR, this is the greatest benefit of coaching. If you know someone is counting on you, you show up. Both literally and metaphorically. Hiring a coach gives you multiple types of accountability. If you hire a coach, you’re paying for it and therefore a LOT more likely to put in the effort and take your program seriously, and a lot LESS likely to mistreat your diet. The simple fact that someone is investing time in your success obligates you (emotionally) to strive to perform and achieve. We’re all people pleasers deep down, and when we place someone else in a position of authority (a coach) we are hard-wired to want to please them so as to feel good about our efforts. Knowing we have to report our actions, and those actions are being examined makes us want to be on our best behavior. It’s no surprise that the mere act of hiring a coach often spurs people to new heights of success.
- Love and Friendship – This happens later in a coaching relationship. I can tell you as both a coach and a client, if you invest in someone emotionally, and they invest in you, and you’re both working towards mutual success, it’s impossible not to grow closer. Your goals are their goals, and so their successes become your successes. Your ups are their ups; their downs are your downs. The coaching/student relationship is, in my experience, ALWAYS enhanced when both sides care about each other.
- Respect. Caring for each other enhances both motivation and accountability.
Those are just some of the benefits of coaching; there are far too many to list.
Amazing Transformation Story
If you want to watch a personal account of someone who has experienced ALL of the benefits listed above, check out the video below. It’s an interview I conducted with one of my most successful clients:
Here’s the amazing part: Liz is just one of the hundreds of people who have graduated from my coaching program over the years. Liz, like so many other people who have gone through the program, has achieved results beyond what she and they thought were possible. They’re now living in bodies they thought they could never have. They’re now happy and secure in the knowledge that they invested in themselves.
I could not be prouder to have helped them, or to call them friends.
And now, I could not be prouder to announce that I want to help the next group—and I have limited spots available.
INTRODUCING EVOLUTION COACHING…
How It Works
When you sign up for Evolution Coaching, you and I partner up one-on-one. We work together every single day until you actually learn how to master your diet.
I don’t take days off. I’m here for you at all times, especially when you need me the most.
My job is to foster an environment that makes you feel comfortable being yourself and making mistakes (yes, shooting for perfect is impossible and that’s OKAY), to challenge past tendencies that no longer serve you, and to push past plateaus.
My “secret”? There is none. To be successful in ANYTHING you do requires commitment and deliberate practice.
That’s why I treat healthy living like a skill, something you have to train every day to improve. Over time, you will master your diet, and I will help get you there by training specific habits that only make sense for you.
I do this by keeping you accountable and committed. That means you’ll be communicating with me multiple times throughout the day, every day, and sending pictures of what you eat.
This process allows me to give immediate feedback so that you can learn in the moment and constantly improve.
This means you’ll be planning, preparing, and strategizing every day to set you up for ultimate success.
There’s nothing like having a professional at your fingertips at all times—that includes weekends and nights, when staying committed to your diet is most challenging. This level of personal servicing simply does not exist outside of EvolutionEat.
I’m proud of that.
Sign up to LEVEL 1 and get…
Me, Daniel: a world class motivator, lifestyle designer and coach at your fingertips, accessible by email (plus I’ve been prone to make random phone calls to check in and see how you’re doing…)
My expertise, guidance and support. I am exceptionally good at high performance coaching, as it pertains to diet and lifestyle and I know how to tap into your deepest motivations to keep you constantly “on” and looking for more.
Daily Accountability: Every day you will take a photo of everything you eat and share it with me through email. This isn’t so that I can judge you…you already know what is and isn’t good for you…it’s so that I can help
Daily Tracking: Update your “Daily Rewards” spreadsheet every morning to see the progress you’re making on all of your goals
Weekly Planning: Every week we will discuss major challenges, obstacles, and roadblocks for the week ahead – and how we’re going to dominate!
Meal Plan: At the beginning of your program I will deliver you a meal plan that’s sustainable and has worked for hundreds of my clients. Together, we’ll shape it into something you feel 100% “HELL YES” about. There’s no ONE way, there’s only YOUR way. I am not at all dogmatic in my approach or suggestions, I only care about making agreements and then committing to them
Weekly homework & action steps to help you progress forward one step at a time, each and every week
Downloadable PDFs, handouts, reading suggestions, and resources to supplement your learning
Duration: 10 weeks
Sign up to LEVEL 2
Level 2 includes everything in Level 1…
Weekly homework, reading assignments, and resources…
3 personal 1:1 calls (60 Min) with me at the beginning, middle and and end of your program…so that we can go deep, understand your greatest challenges and reverse engineer what success looks like. These calls are some of the most important moments of our work and are worth it for the coaching alone
Discounts & preferred access to all future EvolutionEat programs and products
Duration: 10 weeks
This summer is your opportunity to evolve into the person you want to be.
It’s easier when you have someone on your side, fighting for you.
Now, of course, Liz isn’t the only person to succeed from my coaching. There’s Terry Kerr, who also acknowledges that coaching was life changing…
Just click to watch what Terry had to say!
Similar story…Terry lost 30 pounds in about five months, while also increasing his exercise from 0 days per week to just about every morning. In the meantime, he completely overcame his late night binging habits that he suffered from for YEARS. His family called him the “cookie monster” because it was the running joke forever. There was no solution to his late night binging…until he started working with me.
And let me be clear…these are BADASS mofos we’re talking about. Liz and Terry work over 80 hour weeks respectively, and are at the top of their fields (they both happen to be in real estate). It’s not like they cleared out their schedules to be successful with their diets.
Instead, through coaching, I helped them train habits that worked WITH their lives…not against them.
That’s where “dieting” always gets it wrong…it tries to force something that doesn’t fit. That’s not how I work, and that’s PRECISELY why my clients are so successful…
Commit to Evolution Coaching
Then there’s a client like Molly, who completely overcame her sugar addiction, and whose transformation of mind, body and career was one of the most inspiring stories I’ve had the chance to witness…
Just click to check out what Molly had to say!
Once again…Liz, Molly, and Terry are just some of the hundreds of people who have graduated from my coaching program over the years. I teach my clients how to achieve results beyond their wildest dreams because we take a realistic, sustainable, LONG TERM APPROACH…through training the fundamentals of accountability and transparency.
Yes, it’s less sexy than promising you you’ll “scorch fat” off your body in 2 weeks. But guess what? It’s REAL. It lasts. The skills/tools/intuition you develop through coaching are lifelong lessons you will take with you forever. My clients are now living in bodies they thought they could never have. They’re living lifestyles they never imagined possible. They’re stepping into their power on a daily basis, happy and inspired and secure in the knowledge that they invested in themselves.